Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day three

After such a busy day yesterday, we had a quiet morning with breakfast in the Regency Club which had an amazing view.

Then more shopping and a beautiful lunch at the W hotel before the Superbowl. It was pretty. It was cool to be in San Francisco while the 49'ers were in the big match, in the morning the city was a sea of dead, but as soon as the game started, it was dead.

I also got to walk through the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, which left me speechless. The scale of the exhibitions and installations are nothing like we have back at home, they were a whole other level of impressive and conceptual ideas.

While walking through the permanent collection if the gallery, I came to the realization that in 59 years I will probably be like the old lady in the last photo, just hanging around museums because I have nothing else to do with my time. But hey, that sounds pretty awesome!

We caught the end of the game at Pier 39, sadly the 49'ers lost :( but we got to see the sea lions and had some clam chowder!











No comments:

Post a Comment